Sunday, July 24, 2011

Blogging for Dummies

Well, it's been a long while since I added any new posts to this blog -- I just got frustrated with the cumbersome-ness of what I was having to do just to get something posted -- and then it wouldn't look like I wanted after all my efforts anyway.  Nothing like making myself feel totally inept -- but I recently had a blog tutoring session with DeAnne, and so now I am ready to try again.   Amazing what she can create!  She showed me all kinds of tricks, options and possibilities, many of which I can't exactly remember how to do -- but at least I know what's possible.  I've just made my first attempt after a long hiatus, and it didn't go as smoothly as I had hoped -- OH WELL.   I think between both of my blogger daughter-in-laws and my daughter, somebody's "Answer Desk" will always be available to help me!

No comments: