I haven't posted anything new for quite awhile, almost two months it looks like! So I'm ready to get busy and get posting again. First off, a few memories of our trip to Washington DC to get Aubrey moved in to her new place in Virginia, with a bonus of visiting Scott & DeAnne, and another bonus of being in the Nation's Capital for the Fourth of July!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Back At Last
I haven't posted anything new for quite awhile, almost two months it looks like! So I'm ready to get busy and get posting again. First off, a few memories of our trip to Washington DC to get Aubrey moved in to her new place in Virginia, with a bonus of visiting Scott & DeAnne, and another bonus of being in the Nation's Capital for the Fourth of July!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment