Well, Peter Piper couldn't join us, but Aubrey & I went peach picking this week -- we lived in the Peach State for 19 years and I don't remember picking peaches there, go figure. Aubrey wanted to get a picture of the "Perfect Peach", but unfortunately my camera didn't focus so good -- oh well, you can get an idea of how bee-you-tee-full the peaches were!
We also picked some blackberries while we were at the Peach orchards -- they were absolutely enormous -- I was remarking about their size when Aubrey reminded me that they are "Texas" blackberries, so of course they are BIG. You can see the size in these photos ..... and I'll include one photo as proof that I did help with the picking (you may notice apples in the photo -- there were random apple trees among the blackberry vines).
1 comment:
Yum! That looks like so much fun! I love peaches and growing up in kansas we NEVER had good ones. I bet it was fun to have aubrey home for a little while! :)
Post a Comment