Monday, June 30, 2008

"The End" at the Beginning


I'm not sure that I really want this photo at the top of my blog posts, so that it's the first thing everyone sees -- but it was just too funny not to post it. I'm personally not fond of animal heads being mounted on the wall, but you've really got to be a serious hunter/outdoorsman to mount this part of the animal's anatomy. Aubrey and I found this in a little shop near the Alamo. And to think some poor guy's wife will have to fake a smile and say "Yes, dear I just love it!"!!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Haha ... this is probably the funniest thing i've seen in a while! I'm so glad you captured the moment because i really needed a laugh this morning! WHy didn't you guys buy it? I'm sure it'd look great in your new casa!

Scott said...

And you didn't buy it?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you didn't see this for the true art that it is! Come on!!!!