Monday, May 19, 2008

POMP AND CIRCUMSTANCE




The BIG DAY for Tim and Aubrey! They both received their undergraduate degrees from BYU -- Tim in Economics and Aubrey in Geography. There will definitely be something missing in Provo, Utah soon -- okay, THREE "somethings" missing: Aubrey, and Tim & Tanaya.


Scott & DeAnne travelled to Utah for the graduations, so it was a great time having our whole family together for a few days -- even the grandparents were there for convocation, and in the evening we all enjoyed a wonderful celebration dinner out together.
SCHOOL'S OUT!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - how fun to have your whole family together for graduation! Erik and I spent several days in Jellystone just before R was born, and loved it - watching Old Faithful, waiting for herds of Buffalo to cross the street - and of course, almost hitting a bear that decided to take a rest right int he middle of the street - All very exciting. We have also started a blog - you can check it out if you like - it's just for pictures, really -
bluegrasscarltons.blogspot.com
It's so great to catch up through these blogs!
love Tammy

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

It was fun to see you guys when you were up here. I wish we could have seen more of you, but everyone's schedules are hard to mesh. Anyway, baby time is just around the corner and we're getting so excited. Talk to you soon! :)

Unknown said...

Hey! I found your blog thru Tori and wated to say hello. You kids are all grown up! Its amazing how time flys! Your home is so beautiful too! Have a great week!
Jenn-Lee (a Mckaskey gal)

Sarah said...

Ok, I didn't even recognize Aubrey! I thought it was Tim's wife! hahaha! Am I out of it, or what?! She's just beautiful! Congrats to you both. It's crazy how time is flying! I still remember those great old seminary days! Ah... :)