

So, I am probably the final person to do a blog post about the Larsen Reunion in August....I don't want to be repetitive (I've tried to pick photos that haven't been used on other posts already), but I feel compelled to record the event on our blog as well. So, here's a few photo memories of the event:
See if you can pick out Santa and his "tiny reindeer" on this ancient hieroglyph -- we are positive that's the story that was being told.
The rock formations inspired poses (I asked Tanaya to do a yoga pose). Well, Tim's pose kinda looks like he's giving baseball hand signals to me - not sure what they mean, though!
Nathan has become an experienced and enthusiastic FISHERMAN -- wish I had pictures of all the kids at the reunion, but Nathan will have to be our representative of the "Under 20" group.Did anybody mention the lodge we stayed in was World of Antlers?
A rather "odd" little shop in Moab -- you wouldn't believe what it looked like inside and.....judging from the sign on the shop next door, lots of people wondered about it:
And now, here's my blog post challenge:
A SUSPICIOUS SUSPENSION STRUCTURE
:

We found this rather curious suspension bridge built out of wet sand blobs in a shallow pool of water near the waterfall at the end of our hike -- it's two towers are maybe 5" high and the suspension section is about 4" long. So, the question is, who or what amazing miniature engineers designed and built this?
(For those of you baby boomers out there, do you remember "SILLY SAND"? Is this where the toy mfg. got the idea?)
(For those of you baby boomers out there, do you remember "SILLY SAND"? Is this where the toy mfg. got the idea?)





No comments:
Post a Comment