Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Chelsea's Wedding

We took at "little" road trip last week to attend the marriage of our niece, Chelsea, which was at the Nauvoo Temple. The day was gray and cold, but it didn't make a difference to these two love birds -- I think Bryan is just trying to keep his new bride warm in this photo (smile!):


Here's the new "Mr & Mrs" outside the temple, and a shot of the some of the crowd of well-wishers:


A beautiful reception was held the following evening in Olathe -- I didn't get many pictures (mostly because I need to learn more about how to take low light photos with my camera), but here's one I snapped of a couple of the reception attendees:

Doesn't Taylor just look "larger than life" somehow?


1 comment:

Chelsea and Bryan Haslam said...

you're right, it didn't matter to us lovebirds, haha. We're so glad you guys were there to celebrate with us! I really like the pic from far away with the crowd, nice work :)