
Monday, November 3, 2008
(Not Before) but During & After
By request, I'm finally posting pictures of our pool, built this past summer. I don't have any "before" pictures, but here are the "during" and "after" versions. You'll see that we have lots of landscaping yet to do, but it really does look lots better now than when it was first finished and the whole backyard was torn up!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! It looks beautiful! Maybe it'll be warm enough that we can talk you into letting us take a dip in December?
If we come visit your pool will you come visit ours? I really enjoyed seeing your Halloween decorations again. Is that the same coffin we built or did you build a new one? I look forward to seeing Thanksgiving and Christmas on your blog too!
Pete Bishop
bishopp003@hawaii.rr.com
bishopohana.blogspot.com
Love the Halloween decorations! Too fun! I'm happy to see that you brought your decorating expertise along with you to TEXAS!
Jill
Post a Comment