Twenty-five days until we close on our house, but who's counting??? WE ARE!! Hopefully by then the nearly inch deep construction dust and dirt will all be cleaned up -- you'll see what I'm talking about in some of these pictures.
Yeah for almost getting to move in! I'm so excited for you ... from what Aubrey tells me it sounds like you guys are more than ready! I hear Rod has already made friends with the neighbor kids ... i'm glad to hear it!
The house looks so fun! You'll have so much fun moving in and decorating everything. My mom will be jealous that you got to move and build a beautiful new house ... she's counting her days until my brother graduates so they can hopefully do the same!:) Hopefully nick and i will make it out there to visit family and we'll have to swing by and get the grand tour!
The house looks really good! It sounds so soon for you to move in, but I know it's way behind schedule and I'm sure you're ready. I love your kitchen! We are so excited for you and look forward to visiting.
HELLO LARSEN FAM!!!! It's so random to run across your blog through Stephen Futral's. Your family looks happy and handsome as ever. What a beautiful house! Although I'm really sad to hear you're leaving Arden Trace and good ole K-Town. Well, just wanted to say hi! Tori
4 comments:
I forgot about the cake. Its good you take pictures so I can remember the traditions.
Yeah for almost getting to move in! I'm so excited for you ... from what Aubrey tells me it sounds like you guys are more than ready! I hear Rod has already made friends with the neighbor kids ... i'm glad to hear it!
The house looks so fun! You'll have so much fun moving in and decorating everything. My mom will be jealous that you got to move and build a beautiful new house ... she's counting her days until my brother graduates so they can hopefully do the same!:) Hopefully nick and i will make it out there to visit family and we'll have to swing by and get the grand tour!
The house looks really good! It sounds so soon for you to move in, but I know it's way behind schedule and I'm sure you're ready. I love your kitchen! We are so excited for you and look forward to visiting.
HELLO LARSEN FAM!!!!
It's so random to run across your blog through Stephen Futral's. Your family looks happy and handsome as ever. What a beautiful house! Although I'm really sad to hear you're leaving Arden Trace and good ole K-Town. Well, just wanted to say hi!
Tori
Post a Comment