Doesn't this just make you want a hug?

Fall is in the Air..There is evidence of autumn in Texas -- I finally have some proof


DeAnne Dodging Dozens of Ducks

We all know Scott is an Engineer, we just didn't know exactly what kind until now!

I put them to work helping assemble Newborn Kits for the Humanitarian Center


Aaaahh.....Spa-Sation!

What would life be like without trains? Our visit to the Botanical Gardens included a few interesting species of flora



And we found some interesting water fowl, too

And now, I have to add some serious photos, a few of my favorites from the botanical gardens we visited:


4 comments:
Scott's not a very good engineer. He's not even looking the right way. I just hope he wasn't texting like the engineer in LA!
Can't wait until we get the opportunity to come and visit as well... And when we do, the botanical garden is on the list of places to visit... it looks beautiful! Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Those botanical gardens look really pretty! I'm glad you had fun and were even able to get some service projects done. :)
Hi Diane, I saw your Christmas card at my parents home and wow! Your family is so beautiful! Aubry is gorgeous! Hope all is well. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment