Hi guys! I saw your blog on Ben's. Hope all is well. Your new hope will be beautiful! All these kids are getting married! What in the world is going on? hahaha. We are doing really well. We'll be moving soon ourselves. Lee decided to get his doctorate in criminal justice so we are headed to Hattiesburg, MS at the end of summer. It'll be fun.
Anyways- just wanted to say hello! -Sarah (Nagel) www.thewadesarehere.blogspot.com
Hah, I hopped over via Sarah Nagel/Kristen Young. It's brother Greg Baker. Wish we'd have known you were coming north as we live in VA.
We hope to see you guys at Aaron Young's wedding. I've been visiting all of Scott's class mates' blogs since I taught them all. It's so cool. Speaking of cool, that house is incredible! I want to move in too! That's all for now.
2 comments:
Hi guys! I saw your blog on Ben's. Hope all is well. Your new hope will be beautiful! All these kids are getting married! What in the world is going on? hahaha. We are doing really well. We'll be moving soon ourselves. Lee decided to get his doctorate in criminal justice so we are headed to Hattiesburg, MS at the end of summer. It'll be fun.
Anyways- just wanted to say hello!
-Sarah (Nagel)
www.thewadesarehere.blogspot.com
Hah, I hopped over via Sarah Nagel/Kristen Young. It's brother Greg Baker. Wish we'd have known you were coming north as we live in VA.
We hope to see you guys at Aaron Young's wedding. I've been visiting all of Scott's class mates' blogs since I taught them all. It's so cool. Speaking of cool, that house is incredible! I want to move in too! That's all for now.
Post a Comment